Giving is an expression of our love for God and our devotion to the house of God. We believe that the Bible teaches that the first fruits of our income belong to God.
If you consider Thousand Hills to be your home church, we encourage you to start a monthly donation. All your tithes and offerings to the church can be deducted from Dutch income tax as Thousand Hills is registered as a charitable (ANBI) organization with the Dutch tax offices.
During our church services there is an opportunity to make a cash donation or fill out a giving card. We also have money boxes in the back of the church where you can drop these cards, your gifts or our welcome home card.
For (safe) online giving you can use the form on this page:
- Set the amount you would like to give;
- Select your payment method.
-When you can't complete a payment on the device you are using, please select "offline donation" to receive an email with instructions;
- Enter your name, email address, and when you use IDEAL choose your bank;
- Please check your donation total before you press "Donate Now";
- Follow the steps of your chosen payment provider. You will return to our website after your transaction automatically.
Thanks very much for your donation!
In Thousand Hills we believe that there is blessing in generosity. We are blessed with many generous and faithful members and supporters, and we as well are generous with our time and resources making an impact through our local, national and global missions.